These rodents are returning to the edges of the valley of the Ourthe! Industrious mammals, beavers are true interior architects. Past masters in the art of building their dams, huts, canals for their comfort. You will discover their techniques and places of work, which our guides will explain to you, in addition with a documentary film. A personal meeting, in the necessary desired quietness, a visit of courtesy and respect as regards these surprising animals!
Guide: BEAVER guide(s)
Find out more
Visit to the sites of extraordinary beavers in the valley of the Ourthe (Ste Ode, Seviscourt, La Roche) + Screening of a film about the life of the beaver in the Ardennes
- Transport to/between the valleys of the beavers with an appropriate vehicle
- Bring: boots, or if this is impossible, walking shoes, clothes for walking
- Duration: Half-day. Two sites are visited on average
- Multilingual guide (Dutch, French, English, German)
- Minimum 11 adult registrations (2 children = 1 adult) for a departure with a guide reserved especially for you. If not if less, the hotel will be responsible for, with no problems, attaching you to other external groups
See also our general conditions.
All year round
On one of the sites of the Valley of the Ourthe to be set at the time of reservation.